Welcome to bluecorpservice.com! We appreciate your willingness to become a freelance writer. We truly hope for a long-term cooperation. In order for you to start your academic career, please review our policies to avoid misunderstandings. Our support team is available 24/7 for your convenience. We want to make your work process easier and as comfortable as it is possible, so do not hesitate to submit your comments in case any suggestions occur.
• 275 words per page
• 12 Times New Roman/Arial font
• Double Spaced
• 1-inch margins on all sides
• Microsoft Word (.doc) or PowerPoint (.ppt)
• Bibliography page, title page, references, works cited page as per the requirements of the order
• You have to follow the citation style requested by the customer (APA, MLA, Chicago, Harvard or other)
• You are obligated to check the instructions for the order carefully. If you were assigned to the order, you have to check the order requirements first and either confirm or reject the order on your personal account. Instructions of the order have to be followed diligently. If you see that the instructions from a customer are self-contradicting or not full, you are to inform the support team right away.
• You are responsible for managing your time. The paper has to be uploaded exactly by the given deadline. You have a right to ask for an extension if there are more than 5 hours left until the final deadline; also, you are required to specify a valid reason for an extension request. Please, mind that extension cannot be given in all cases. You may be given a negative response regarding an extension request. Please, check the information about fines for lateness in the section “Fines.”
• Once the order is completed, it has to be uploaded on your personal account on the website. Please, make sure that you have selected the correct order to upload the file for, and have uploaded the correct file.
• The price for each order depends on the number of pages, the deadline of the order, and the academic level of the paper.
• We offer 2 payment options: Payoneer card and PayPal. If you select a payment option of Payoneer, please make sure to apply for a card on the website payoneer.com. The company does not cover a registration fee of $20 for a card. The funds will be issued 2 times per month: for the first two weeks, the payment is issued on 16th-19th; for the next two weeks, the payment is issued on the 2nd-5th.
• You are obligated to provide us with your phone number for us to contact you in case of emergency. This is directly your responsibility to pick up the phone and reply to e-mails/messages shortly. For ignoring messages and calls from the support team, the fine will be added to your financial statement.
• You are to be aware of the following citation styles: APA, MLA, Chicago, and Harvard.
• You are required to proofread every paper before submitting. Please, carefully check grammar and punctuation. Fines for grammatical mistakes will be applied as per the criteria of evaluation.
• Plagiarism is prohibited in our company! The work is to be completed from scratch. We carefully check each paper through the plagiarism detection system. In case any plagiarism is detected, you will be penalized for it. However, we do accept up to 5% of plagiarism if there are any references or quotes (cited quotes) marked as plagiarized. For big orders and dissertations, the percentage size of plagiarism might differ. Kindly, cite all the sources used in the text.
• You are obligated to complete revisions if the customer asks for any. You are obligated to revise the paper until the client is fully satisfied with the order. The client has a right to request for unlimited revisions. However, the customer is not allowed to change the initial instructions of the order. If you would like to be re-assigned from the revision request, we will have to reduce the payment for the order. Moreover, a fine for reassignment may be applied. If you ask for re-assignments too often (more than 5 times on different orders), your case will be reviewed by the manager and your account might be suspended or banned. You should carefully check the instructions for revisions and immediately inform the support team in case a revision request contradicts with the original instructions.
• Urgent orders which are 24 hours’ deadline and less, have to be confirmed within 5-15 minutes. If the writer does not confirm the order, the support team member will be forced to assign a new writer on that order.
• If a customer asks for a refund for some reason, the support team is obligated to set the order on the Dispute status. In this case, the support team is responsible for informing the writer. You are more than welcome to submit your comments for each case in order to make the resolution process easier and faster. One of the Dispute department managers makes the solution regarding each dispute. Please mind that you might be penalized for the following cases: instructions were not fully followed (or not followed at all), lateness, customer is unsatisfied with grammar or punctuation, plagiarism detected, wrong sources used etc. You will be informed on the decision made by the DD Manager. The decisions made are undeniable.
• While applying for a job with bluecorpservice.com, you are obligated to provide us with the following information: passport or ID card, copy of the diploma, transcript of your grades, CV, 3-4 examples of your own work (please, mind that we might use your works as samples for the customers; in case you do not have your own works completed yet, you will be given 2 topics to write about by the manager), your personal information like: name and last name, phone number, e-mail, address and country of residence, academic degree, payment information. All the documents are to be uploaded on your personal profile page on Bluecorpservice.com
• In case the writer has not passed Probation, the payment will not be released. If a writer has been banned but previously was working on statuses Suspended, New, Normal, Good, or Advanced, their payment will be released in 2 months.
• Contacting the client directly using their personal contact information - $100 fine + ban of the account.
Bonus system: Considered individually.
Fines: Your low-quality work performance may lead to disputes. Each fine you receive lowers your rating in the rating system of writers. By not following the company's policies, you make a risk to be suspended or banned without a notification. The company will block all the accounts and funds on them for further investigation in the following cases:
- Any kind of fraud activities from the writer’s side;
- Using two or more accounts;
- Using the account bought from a third party.
|Reason||Percentage of fine||Explanation|
|Plagiarism||-300%||You are obligated to upload plagiarism free work. In case the support team has detected plagiarism in your writing or the customer sends a plagiarism report, you will be penalized for 300% out of the total order price.|
|Lateness||-30%||If you did not upload the paper within 15 minutes after the deadline has passed, you will be fined for 30% of the total price for the first lateness with the order. In case you need any extension, do not hesitate to contact the support team before the actual deadline of the order. The fine will not be applied in case of approval from our side.|
|Second Lateness||-25%||If you are already late with an order and have not uploaded it within 1 hour for urgent orders (shorter than 24 hours) and 1 hour and 30 minutes for others after the deadline has passed, the fine of 25% will be implied and the case can be reassigned to another writer.|
|Re-assign of the order||-25% to 100%||If you have confirmed the order but decided to be re-assigned from it and less than half of the deadline has already passed, the fine of 25% of the total order price will be implied. If more than half of the deadline has already passed and you would like to be reassigned from the order - the fine of 50% of the total order price will be implied. You are responsible for taking orders that you can handle. If you want to be reassigned from the order right before the deadline, the company has a right to imply the fine of 100%.|
|Uncompleted order||-100%||If you have not completed the order for some reason and did not upload the work within 1 hour and 30 minutes after the deadline has passed (do not answer the phone calls, e-mail etc.), the order will be assigned to the other writer and you will be fined on the total price of the order. Please, keep in mind that by confirming the order you take a responsibility to complete it and deliver it on time. Feel free to contact the support team in case of any emergency.|
|Wrong format/reference page||-15%||You are obligated to follow the customer’s instructions and order details.|
|First lateness with the revision||-25%||If you are late with the revision of the order for 15 minutes after the revision deadline has passed, the fine of 15% will be implied|
|Second lateness with the revision||-25%||If you are late with the revision for the second time (no response from you has been received), the fine of 10% will be implied after 30 minutes have passed. The order will be assigned to another writer|
|Order on dispute||Amount depends on the case||We have received an email or message that customer is very unsatisfied with the order. Our dispute manager will review the case and decide whether the writer has indeed completed a low-quality work. If the manager confirms that the writer did not follow the instructions, has plagiarized the work, completed a low-quality paper etc., we will refund the whole amount to the client. The writer will not be paid for the order. The writer will be given a fine for the order on dispute. In case the manager does not agree to the client's complaint, the money will be still on hold for the order until the situation is resolved.|
|Not answering messages/calls||Amount depends on the case||You are obligated to pick up the phone when the support team gives a call in case of emergency. You are obligated to answer messages from the client and support team. You are obligated to provide us with the valid phone number. You cannot use IP phone number, because we will send you SMS in certain cases.|
|Ignoring messages or requests from client||Amount depends on the case||You are obligated to answer all messages from customers and respond on the requests on time.|
|Not enough words completed||Amount depends on the case||The writer has to follow the given instructions to the letter. The number of ordered words has to be completed by the writer.|
|Not enough sources used||Amount depends on the case||The writer has to follow the given instructions accurately.|
|The writer did not follow the given order instructions||Amount depends on the case||The writer has to follow the given instructions accurately.|
|A lot of revision due to writer's fault||Amount depends on the case||The writer might be penalized in case he/she receives too many revisions on an order because of their fault (not following the order instructions, ignoring customer's/quality department’s complains, not making adjustments in the paper etc.)|
|Grammar||Amount depends on the case||We expect perfect grammar in papers provided by the writer. A fine will be added as per evaluation criteria.|
|Making false "Clarification needed request"||Amount depends on the case||Some writers like to ask for unneeded and false "clarification requests" from the client in order to extend the deadline for the order. The support team carefully checks if the clarification is needed indeed. In case the writer simply cheats on the support team and the customer as well, the fine will be implied for cheating and the bad attitude.|
|Partial Plagiarism||Amount depends on the case and starts from 20%||In case a writer has copied a little part of text into his paper from any source without a proper citation, this fine will be applied.|
|Poor quality work||Amount depends on the case||If the overall quality of writing/designing of paper or presentation is low, this fine will be applied. This may concern the grammar issues and/or mistakes in the sense of the paper.|
|Did not correspond to the requested academic level||Amount depends on the case||If the paper is written in too simple words for the chosen academic level (unless this is required by the customer), the file will be applied in this case.|
|Late clarification request||Amount depends on the case||The writer is obliged to clarify all the unclear points about the instruction before confirming an order, or right after it was assigned. In case of late clarification request, the fine will be applied.|
|Late extension request||Amount depends on the case||The writer is supposed to ask for extensions no later than within 5 hours till the order deadline. In case of late extension request, the fine will be applied.|
|Fake extra payment request||Amount depends on the case||The fine will be added to the writer’s balance in case he/she asks for an extra payment, where it is not necessary.|